Living well through change
Living well with change" is an amalgam of reactions, attitudes and behaviors resulting from values, beliefs, convictions, traditions and life experiences.
For anyone who wants to take advantage of the opportunities that change brings.
The Institute offers two iterations of this program. This page is about the full Living well with through change program. Workshop
We also offer a skill-building workshop on the topic.
You can view it here:
Training/Coaching/Individual online coaching (18 hours)
To be able to benefit from the 5 factors that facilitate "Living Well with Change" - the proactive attitude, the control of tensions, the positive attitude, the sense of organization and the sense of responsibility - it is essential to understand and exploit each of the four dynamics, so as to optimize one's potential and thus develop skills to harmoniously integrate the reflexes, reactions and behaviors specific to each mode of functioning.
- Training/Coaching/Individual online coaching (Zoom or Teams platform) with an experienced coach;
- Self-assessment tool My tendencies towards change completed before the start of the program and individual 60-page report;
- Flexible schedule according to the participant's availability;
- 18 hours of intervention divided into sessions of one to two hours each;
- Possibility of a grant from Services Québec;
- Possibility of private groups (18 hours of training and 6 hours of individual coaching).
From my estimation of 120 attitudes and behaviors, I obtain:
- A portrait of my usual way of reacting;
- A clarification of what I consider desirable;
- Innovative perspectives on how to deal with change;
- An opportunity to take more advantage of my full potential.
A personalized 60-page report that provides insights into the 5 factors that facilitate "Living Well with Change":
- Proactive attitude;
- Tension control;
- Positive attitude;
- Organizational skills;
- Sense of responsibility.