Living well with change
Living well with change" is an amalgam of reactions, attitudes and behaviors resulting from values, beliefs, convictions, traditions and life experiences.
Training/Coaching/Individual online coaching (18 hours)
- Training/Coaching/Individual online coaching (Zoom or Teams platform) with an experienced coach;
- Self-assessment tool My tendencies towards change completed before the start of the program and individual 60-page report;
- Flexible schedule according to the participant's availability;
- 18 hours of intervention divided into sessions of one to two hours each;
- Possibility of a grant from Services Québec;
- Possibility of private groups (18 hours of training and 6 hours of individual coaching).
From my estimation of 120 attitudes and behaviors, I obtain:
- A portrait of my usual way of reacting;
- A clarification of what I consider desirable;
- Innovative perspectives on how to deal with change;
- An opportunity to take more advantage of my full potential.
A personalized 60-page report that provides insights into the 5 factors that facilitate "Living Well with Change":
- Proactive attitude;
- Tension control;
- Positive attitude;
- Organizational skills;
- Sense of responsibility.