Welcome to GIN776: Change and Organization of Engineering Work
As mentioned on the course description pages of the Université de Sherbrooke website, there is a fee to obtain, at one time, working documents that will be useful for the 3 courses. These documents in electronic and paper version are:
- A 220-item questionnaire to assess attitudes and behaviours related to the supervisor/manager role;
- The results of this questionnaire: the 7D PROFILE REPORT and the ABILITY MAP;
- The working document: THE M3I SOLUTION FOR PEOPLE MANAGEMENT.
Steps to follow. Important, otherwise a loss of data may occur.
In addition, you, the students enrolled in the GIN776 course, will receive the LIVE WITH CHANGE report by completing a second questionnaire.
Here is the self-diagnostic questionnaire to be completed using Adobe Reader.
* Steps to follow * * IMPORTANT, WITHOUT WHICH THE BACKUP OF YOUR DATA MAY NOT WORK *
- 1 - Download the free software: http://get.adobe.com/fr/reader/;
- 2 - SAVE the questionnaire ("Save as...") on your workstation,
adding YOUR FULL NAME;
- 3 - FILL IT UP;
- 4 - SAVE your data;
- 5 - SUBMIT it to us!
All fields of the questionnaire (220 statements in 2 columns) must be completed to be able to use the button ''Submit''. (If you are using an internet email service (e.g. gmail, hotmail, yahoo, etc.), the "Submit" button will not work.
You will need to return your saved questionnaire to firstname.lastname@example.org with an email attachment).
For the section My opinion on the people around me, it is not mandatory to fill in all 10 columns.
Download the questionnaire Living Well with Change
You must pay the fee of $200 + taxes in order to obtain the answers to the form. You can do this by clicking on the following PayPal link: