Managing Human Issues
People cannot be managed in the same way as resources - equipment, technology, information, raw materials, financing, etc. - simply because human functioning does not follow the same logic as the production of a good or service. - simply because human functioning does not follow the same logic as that applied to the production of a good or service.
The pandemic and the changes it generates have significant negative effects on companies and work teams. In addition, the shortage of manpower is increasing the pressure on managers and employees.
23 hours of online training/coaching
A personalized Human Issues Management approach will develop managers' abilities to: mobilize, organize, communicate, evaluate and adapt in order to improve the way they get their team members to invest individually and collectively in the realization of a project.
- Training/Coaching/Individual online coaching (Zoom or Teams platform) with an experienced coach;
- Self-assessment tool Review of my human issues management completed before starting the program;
- Manual Exploring the soft side of management (302 pages);
- Flexible schedule according to the participant's availability;
- 23 hours of intervention divided into sessions of one to two hours each;
- Possibility of a grant from Services Québec;
- Possibility of private groups.